Fluf Organic Lunch Bag - Doggy Bag
Eco-friendly Fluf lunch bags pack all of the things you want in your kid’s lunch, and none of the things you don’t.
· 100% certified organic cotton
· Original illustrations printed with low-impact, azo-free dyes
· tested food-safe lining (phthalate-, bpa- and lead-free)
· Snap closures (easy for small hands!)
· Fully machine washable (with a wipeable, water-resistant lining, for easy rinsing between washes)
· Durable and roomy. ample space for kids and grown ups alike.
· Easy to keep clean, functional, durable and – above all – healthy and safe!
backside coating 100% nylon
Care: Machine wash warm, delicate cycle. Air dry.
We make high-quality, organic cotton storage bins, lunch bags and snack packs. But it hasn’t always been that way.
Started in the summer of 2005 by former lawyer, Nathalie Butterfield, and former interior designer, Terra Kushner, Fluf began as an über niche concept: as a destination exclusively for pillows (hence … “Fluf”). But if über niche could get more niche, it did: we were determined to make our pillows green, as in, eco-friendly.Sadly, it was easier said than done and we were quickly dismayed by a lack of sustainable fabric options. So we created one.
We printed our first organic fabric a little over a year later, and, almost unwittingly, our current business was born. We now print our original fabric designs on organic cotton bins and bags (but our sentimental attachment to pillows remains unwavering).
With four kids between us, we’re wired to create products that are, first and foremost,practical, durable, healthy and safe (not to mention kick-a*%! and beautiful). We don’t make anything that can’t be machine-washed. We’re big on waste-reducing (and money saving!) reusables, bins that sort, store and organize, and products with multiple uses.