Vena Cava – Rosea Ring Sling
Smitten wovens are created to be worn. Our mission is to produce high quality wraps and carriers that are affordable, durable and environmentally responsible – all while supporting manufacturing right here in the USA.
As with all Smittens, Rosea is made to be worn! This is a medium weight jacquard woven ring sling that can be safely used all the way from birth through toddler. It is made of 100% cotton and arrives in a “loom state.” As your ring sling is loom fresh (ie stiff), it must to be washed & dried prior to use. The best way to break-in any ring sling is repeated use… SO GET OUT THERE!
- Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through toddlers (38lbs)
- Color: Raspberry & Ecru
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx – 260 g/m² prewash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- Budget Friendly
- A portion of the profits from all Vena Cavas goes to Save A Child’s Heart
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- width ~ 30 inches (post wash +/- 1.5inches)
- length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- gathered shoulder
Initial Wash – Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on high heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
All subsequent washes – Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: as a budget friendly ring sling, some cosmetic flaws are possible. These might include skipped threads, or large floats. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.